Read Messages without Showing ‘R’ on Kik App: Every one of us is well versed with the fact that Kik Messenger is one of the most popular messengers after Facebook & Whatsapp in the US. More than 300 million users are using it across the world and a number of them are teenagers. I am one of the Kik users who love to explore different things on the internet. So, while going through a forum, I viewed the query of many people about the Kik app. The query read – “How to read messages without showing ‘R’ on Kik app”. Get to know more in this comprehensive guide.
Tips & Tricks to Read Messages without Showing ‘R’ on Kik Messenger
This trick is really popular on Kik messenger and many people who don’t know this trick ask about it. We all know that fact that Kik application is available for Windows and Mac PC users. If the users want that the sender of the message doesn’t get to know their message has been read or not then the trick discussed here will help them out in doing this. So, here we discuss one of the best Kik Messenger tricks. Here are the best alternatives to read the messages on Kik secretly.
How to Read Messages on Kik App without Showing ‘R’?
So, let us go through the trick. This trick will definitely help you out in fooling a number of Kik contacts with whom you are chatting. You can read their messages without the ‘R’ stamp. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Whenever you receive the message from the Kik user, do not open the message. The first thing you have to do is close down your internet from the device. Make sure that your device is not connected to the internet. Select the message and read it.
- Now, when you open up the message after turning off your internet, the sender can only see the ‘D’ stamp, not ‘R’ stamp because the message has been read in offline mode.
- Now, whenever you will turn on the internet, the sender will be able to see the ‘R’ stamp even if you have not opened the Kik messenger or done the Kik account login.
Read Messages on Android Smartphone/iPhone without Showing ‘R’ Stamp
Whenever the internet is switched on in your device, your friends or the message sender will be able to see that the message has been read by you even if you have not opened the Kik messenger. So, we bring another tactic to hide the ‘R’ Stamp even after reading the message.
- Read the message you wish to read after turning off the internet connection.
- Now, before you switch on the internet, just uninstall the Kik app from your phone. In this way, your friend will never ever learn that the message has been read by you and it will still show the ‘D’ stamp.